Top 10 Unknown Wonders of the World that you won't believe, they exist.
10. Lake Hillier Australia - an unlimited supply of strawberry milkshake, separated from the ocean by a narrow strip of land and surrounding the lake is white sand and woodlands that contrast remarkably. Which doesn't seem to alter when taken into a container, has yet to be discovered with one theory attributing the pink color to red, hella flick bacteria in the salt crusts. Despite the unusual hugh the lake has no known,harmful effects on humans them.
9. Deadvlei, Namibia - image you're looking at right now have not being docked nor have they been taken on another planet and fly is home to charcoal black trees stand on the background of the planet's, highest sandune ,he was once a rich blossoming forest the surrounding desert has killed. All life left behind what are effectively,trees skeletons long long ago. River pass through dead Valley as it's known,that eventually dried up leaving a lifeless area behind but a very fascinating landscape them.
8. Zhangye Danxia Landform, China- In China les is a vibrant colors surround this landscape located at the geological Park in the Gansu Province. Iit took 24 million years ago laying down mineral deposits couple with red sandstone to form these colorful and beautiful rock formations. A natural elements are the real artists here wind and rain subsequently saw shakes been carved into this rock ; forming towers valleys waterfalls and natural pillars from deep red to yellow, green the highly contrasting bands of color blow most intensely. After rainfalls as the Setting Sun Cascone raise and a shadows across the landscape, the visual effect becomes even more stunning to watch them.
7. Enchanted Well, Brazil- Located at the M&T net National Park, poo-poo encantado often chatted while,is a 120 feet deep and the water is so transparent that is clear enough to see the ancient tree trunks and rocks situated at the bottom. When the Sun is glaring down like comes through a narrow opening the palms a stunning blue reflection on the water created as you might expect with water this pure access to respond itself is extremely. Limited environmental protection this giant sunken Paul's delegates,and ran ecosystem is naturally important.
6. Mount Roraima, South America - In just one of the oldest mountains on the planet one of the oldest geological formations. It dates back to billion years back to a time when the land was lifted above the ground due to tectonic activity and if you fancy some adrenaline in your life like nothing you've ever experience you'll be relieved to rear the signs, the mountain which serves as a border between, Brazil to Jonah and Venezuela. Cliffs have numerous waterfalls making nearly impossible to climb them.
5. Turquoise Ice, Lake Baikal, Russia - Russia the oldest freshwater lake in the world becomes entirely frozen, in the winter what's fascinating about this is that when it occurs the water becomes so crystal clear. The 130 feet below the ice, it's visible during the month of March.Due to frost; resulting cracks within the ice crust meaning you can go around and actually feel the turquoise ice shards situated at the surface at the lake.
4. Chocolate Hills, Philippines - among the rarest geological phenomenon on earth these hills cover a surface about over 30 square miles. And it is the 10th largest island in the Philippines , most to the time these hills are green covered in fu didn't grasp but during the dry season and during any extended periods of drought they turn into a shade with chocolate brown there are roughly all my heart thousand have these hills with heights varying between a hundred to 400 feet form some 2.5 billion years ago. Sseveral theories concerned have earth while these theories the result a tectonic activity moving in elevating the limestone deposits on the seabed further adding to the mystery here the hills of very regular shape with their perfect symmetry unexplained to this day them.
3. The Crystal Caverns, Mexico - Almost 2,000 feet beneath mexico's night a silver mine, a chain but downed the cave crystals houses thirty six pillars have solid crystal it's home to the largest known Jepsen's which apps of minerals made hydrate calcium sulfate on the planet for around half a million years the hidden chamber remained undiscovered and that's probably for the best because the nearby magma deposits heat up the Cavan to temperatures up to 112 degrees Fahrenheit the cabins were first discovered in the year 2000 following mining operations with visit is risking heat stroke just to see the beauty of the crystals first-hand them.
2. Eye of Sahara, Africa – The Eye of Africa and the rich tax structure the gigantic highly symmetrical eroded bowl continues to both eiffel and fascinate scientists while taking photos in the desert. The crease was initially discovered by astronauts by accident from outer space like you do the leading theory behind this unusual geological formation is that this was the site a meteorite impact others believe it was formed by volcanic activity but this fact should help you understand why wasn't noticed into look tapped space the signs that this crater is over 30 miles in diameter many scientists believe this to be a a more natural phenomenon.
1.Tianzi Mountain, China - these strange toll the mountains appear to be so alien that they actually appeared in James Cameron's Avatar. Formed under water three hundred and eighty million years ago. The soft sandstone leaving only the stone pillars behind some of which have reached over 4,000 feet above sea level and indeed around 3,000 the beach giant structures are spread around just 16 and a half thousand acres a bland beautiful but also very eerie and very very alien.
Thanks everyone, hope you enjoyed.
Source: Top10MediaTag(s) : amazing, places, top 10, wonders, world,